Veterinary Technician Position Available-Join Our Awesome Team!
Veterinary Technician Position Available.
Bridger Veterinary Specialists is looking for an experienced CVT or equivalent to work in the first referral only specialty hospital in Montana. Will consider relocation bonus for the right applicant.
Responsibilities of the Veterinary Technician:
- All standard tech responsibilities, anesthesia, IV catheter placement, patient care, client interaction, record keeping etc.
- Additional skills that will be taught include: CT scan, femoral/sciatic nerve blocks, epidural, arterial line placement, jugular catheter placement.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding patient status/treatment, client information and other sensitive clinic operations.
- Must be able to work well with the team in managing/scheduling active medical cases.
- Perform intake examination, history and provide client estimates.
- Perform patient discharges and client education.
- Sterilization and organization of surgical equipment.
Requirements of the Veterinary Technician:
- Ideally 3+ years in the field.
- Specialty or surgical experience is a plus.
- Great communication skills, outgoing and friendy ideal.